The project was carried out at the Refineries of Hellenic Petroleum in the area of Elefsina, Attica, during the Turn Around of July 2017 and included the following works:
• Equipment maintenance works of the Flexicoker Unit (U-32).
- Installation of blinds for isolation units and equipment and restoration after completion of work.
- Open equipment for external-internal inspection.
Total: 4 reactors 32-R-001 / C001, 32-R-002, 32-R-003, 32-R-004A, 14 transfer lines, 21 vessels, 14 filters, 2 Heaters.
- Internal repairs that resulted in 32-R-001, 32-R-002, 32-R-003 reactors, vessels and transfer lines.
- Extended repair of area cracks, grid plate of reactor 32-R-002.
• Piping works
- Replacement of internal pipelines C.S., A.S. in reactors 32-R-001 / C001, 32-R-002.
- Repair of 48'' Line, 32-LBG-3202211-01, Alloy 20.
- 100% RT weld quality tests, 100% PT socket welds, 100% P.W.H.T.
- Hydraulic tests of piping circuits from 5 bar ÷ 125 bar.
• Replacement of valves and safety valves of all types from 1'' ÷ 28'' total 550 pcs.
All the project materials were provided by the client.