The project is being carried out at the Refineries of Hellenic Petroleum in Aspropyrgos area of Attica and includes the following works:
a. Detailed study and detailed design of the convection L-2001/51 from +14950 to 18700 in three panels with dimensions of 3.79 m x 2 m with the refractory.
b. Prefabrication of 3 panels, dimensions 3.79 m x 2 m
- Steel Structures
- Application of refractory linings and drying in a special furnace
c. S / D work U-2000. Duration 15 days
It includes all the work and preparation required to replace the eastern side of the convection such as:
- Dismantling and restoration after completion of the work of existing equipment and metallic elements (shootblowers, platforms, beams, etc.).
- Dismantling and restoration at the end of work of electrical components and instruments.
- Dismantling and restoration of steam and product pipelines.
- Dismantling of the eastern side of convection L-2001 from +14950 to +18700, and installation of new panels and restoring the convection side.
- Dismantling and restoration of convection northern and southern caps after relevant maintenance.
The works include all the necessary materials (metallic, refractory insulations, etc.).
All work will be certified by 3d party inspection.