The project was performed at the ice cream facilities of NESTLE at Varna in Bulgaria and included the following works.
a) New ice cream aging unit
- Removal of all old equipment and transport outside the factory (aging units, containers, etc.)
- Installation of all new equipment (aging units, vessels, pumps, freezers etc.)
- Construction of all manifolds and pipe networks ( AISI 316L / SMS 1145 Φ25,4¸76,1) for the interconnection of the new aging unit with the production machines (freezers, ice cream machines)
- Procurement of materials and construction of all steel structures (attics, runways, escalators, supports, Materials ΙΝΟΧ 304)
b) C.I.P. Unit
- Full construction of new C.I.P. unit including installation of all new equipment (C.I.P. tanks, C.I.P. pumps, heat exchangers, vessels, chemicals pumps, etc.) interconnection of equipment to pipes networks, interconnection of the new unit with factory networks ( AISI 316L / SMS 1145 Φ25,4¸101,6 mm)
- Procurement of materials and construction of all steel structures (materials ΙΝΟΧ 304)
The equipment and pipe materials were supplied by the owner.