The works were carried out at the facilities of BP in Thessaloniki, Igoumenitsa, in the area of Linoperamata, Crete, and included the following:
1. Thessaloniki facility
· Construction of new chemical additives unit. Full construction of chemical additives unit including construction of 4 additive tanks (2 Hitec, 2 keropur), of a new pump station and the conversions of existing ones as well as the interconnection of the unit with the loading lines.
The unit construction included all construction works (foundations, tank basin)
· Various pipe maintenance works, conversions of pipe lines of tanks 5, 6, 1 in the fuel pump station, mechanical upgrading works of tank No 4
2. Igoumenitsa facility
· Reconstruction of shell plates of tank No 1
· Various mechanical works at the product and water networks (replacements of sections, maintenance, repairs, replacement of valves etc)
· Construction of new lines of fire fighting network
3. Linoperamata, Crete facility
· Conversions of product pipe lines and conversion of diesel oil tank No 4 into water tank
Pipe networks: c.s. 1”÷16”, inox ½”÷2”
The equipment and the materials for pipe networks were supplied by the owner.
The additive tanks, metal profiles for the metal constructions and supports as well as the sand blasting-painting materials were supplied by our company.
All works were carried out without any interruption to the smooth operation of the facilities.