ET.M.ER S.A. considers occupational health and safety as an obligation that is equivalent to any of its other operations.
The management of ET.M.ER S.A. is committed to operate in the scope of corporate policy for the health and safety it has established.
In order to implement this policy we will adhere to the following:
- Implementation of all rules and procedures prescribed by current laws on health and safety.
- Implementation and adherence to all additional rules and procedures of each customer on health and safety.
- The detection and identification of additional risks to the health and safety of all personnel involved and the identification and implementation of measures in order to avoid or minimize these impacts during project implementation.
- Constant updating of all personnel engaged in the execution of projects for the strict adherence to corporate policy on health and safety.
- Development of communication and cooperation among all parties involved in order to better address and manage risks to health and safety at work and preparedness for emergency situations.
- Finally, continuous monitoring of the effectiveness of our corporate policy on health and safety, and seeking ways to continually improve it.