The management of ET.M.ER S.A. has adopted the operation of the company under the control of the Quality Management System, which was drawn and operates in accordance with the principles of international standard ISO 9001/2000. It is the company's standard policy to operate in accordance with this standard, as formulated after each review and respective approval by the competent certification authorities.
The implementation of the Quality Management Manual ensures that all procedures and processes concerning the undertaking and implementation of engineering, electrical and construction projects are controlled, drawn and inspected so as to meet customer requirements. The policy and commitment of the company's management, in relation to Quality Management has the following pursuits and objectives.
- The development of a quality management system in order to achieve constant improvement and prevent potential problems.
- The provision of quality services, aiming at covering customer requirements.
- The creation of friendly relationships with both customers and suppliers; which shall contribute to the improvement of the quality of services we provide to the market, as well as the products we supply.
- The use of statistical techniques, so as to monitor quality assurance and be able to detect problems.
- The design and implementation of a quality system which is based on employee cooperation and to maintain the policy followed in relation to quality.
- The necessary support and training of all employees, so they are able to provide quality services to all our customers.
- The correct information of all employees relevant to the corporate mission and its objective goals for quality assurance.
- The assignment of duties to employees, so that each is responsible for the correct operation of the quality system.
- The establishment of appropriate conditions which contribute to the implementation of high specification engineering, electrical and construction projects.
- The active encouragement of each employee to realize all his/her abilities.
- The cultivation of team spirit as regards the operation of the company, aiming at:
- Reinforcing competitiveness improving quality and increasing productivity.
- The most flexible operation of the company so that the construction of more projects is possible.
The company's quality assurance policy is our commitment for Quality Assurance and the achievement of our objectives. The quality assurance policy is audited at regular intervals by the quality committee so as to achieve its constant improvement and effectiveness.